Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sequel to my birthday thing stuffs

a couple years ago i compiled this. it detailed some awesome people that share my birthday. yet somehow i always manage to find more when i look in subsequent years. here are some that are not on that list (which is awesome, by the way. billie holiday, francis ford coppola, jackie chan??). I also posted one two years ago, which included David Frost (of Frost/Nixon fame), and a dude from Kraftwerk.

-Will Keith Kellogg, perhaps the greatest cereals are Kelloggs?
-Buster Douglas, who knocked out Mike Tyson!
-Russell Crowe
-Karin Dreijer Andersson, also known as Fever Ray, also known as half of The Knife.

I'm starting to think I have the best birthday, at least as far as influential artistic figures goes.

So what about me? When am I gonna be a worth addition to the list? eh?

No comments: