Monday, June 9, 2008

tue-morrow

hey! economy is down! support the economy! buy! buy! buy!

music out tomorrow*:
+Emmylou Harris - All I Intended To Be.  I am not as well-versed in her recent material as I should be, but she has one of the loveliest voices in music.
+Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III.  I still don't get what the big deal is with him.
+Martha Wainwright - I Know You're Married But I've Got Feelings Too.
+N.E.R.D. - Seeing Sounds
+My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
+The Charlatans - You Cross My Path.  You know, in case you wanted to pay for it instead of getting it for free.
+Omar Rodriguez-Lopez and Jeremy Michael Ward - s/t. I don't know much about this one.
+Robert Pollard - Robert Pollard Is Off to Business

video out tomorrow*:
+John Adams - I was always curious about this.  And I'm a big fan of both Paul Giamatti and Laura Linney.
+High Noon (2 Disc Collector's Edition).  This is a great film.  This edition is fully restored from the original negatives.  Previously released versions used a not-so-great print.  Totally worth it here.
+Boondocks: Season 2

that's it.

*that which is of interest to me

No comments: