Friday, July 11, 2008

free miss kittin track!

today i was listening to some Annie as a result of the latest new song to leak from her new album (SO excited!!).  the song is called "Songs Remind Me of You" and can be downloaded here.

anyway, this made me decide to listen to the new Miss Kittin album, which is way better than it's getting credit for.  It seems largely ignored, like people don't care about her anymore, but I think the album is awesome.  Listening to that album prompted me to go to her website, where I discovered a free non-album track to download!  Just head over to the "goodies" section of her website to get the song entitled "FFF fff ..."

It's a strange track, but I like it.


More reading about Miss Kittin directed me to a free 2-track download from FRONT 242.  You can get that here.

No comments: