Monday, July 14, 2008

my first tuesday of being employed means a tuesday i might spend some money on.  what's out this week?

tuesday tomorrow:
MUSIC!
*The Hold Steady - Stay Positive.  I could like these guys, but I've never given them a fighting chance.
*Nas - (untitled).  I wish he'd kept the title to this but I can understand.  Plus I don't think that'll have an impact on the sure-to-be-provocative material on the album.  This album is a big deal.  It's gonna be.  Nas may be the most important figure in hip hop today.
*Wire - Object 47
*Hellboy II Soundtrack - gotta love those Danny Elfman scores.
*Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons - The Motown Years

VIDEOS
*Reno 911 - Season 5.  I stopped getting these after season 3, mostly because they seem to recycle the same jokes.
*Trafic (Jacques Tati film).  nice.

No comments: