Monday, August 25, 2008

tuesday tomorrow

tomorrow is tuesday. i am in my new place. i don't really have great internet here. i am on my girlfriend's laptop. or it is on me. on my lap. my local sportscaster is trying to be jim rome right now. these are the thoughts that qualify me to be a blogger.

music is out tomorrow!
polysics - we ate the machine/karate house. vinyl of their last 2 releases, which hadn't hit the US yet. polysics are AMAZING.
original silence - the second original silence. this is something. thurston moore, jim o'rourke, terrie ex, and some more folks, it's just a bunch of noise/jazz brilliant minds making some noise/jazz.
the verve - forth
bb king - one kind flavor
eva cassidy - somewhere
dragonforce - ultra beatdown
v/a - motown collection. some 10 disc box set, i don't know if it's rare stuff or what.
matthew sweet - sunshine lies. vinyl comes with 4 bonus tracks AND a free cd of the music

dvds are also out tomorrow!
*salo, or the 120 days of sodom. so messed up. so, so messed up. but oh so essential. criterion.
*cannibal holocaust
*the nightmare before christmas.
some fancy edition.

No comments: