Monday, March 3, 2008

tuesday tomorry

i think the main reason i do this is to have a record for myself, so i remember what albums came out so once i start getting paid i can start picking them up.

ok now.  it's tuesday tomorrow!

MUSIC:
*Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks - Real Emotional Trash - their first with Janet Weiss.  not much to say about this, because i haven't heard anything off it except one track.  but that one was good, so i'm sure the album is wonderful.
*Bauhaus - Go Away White - their final album
*Murder by Death - Red of Tooth and Claw - i personally don't really get into them, but my girlfriend and a bunch of my friends are all about them, putting theirs on the top tier and such.
*Miss Kittin - Batbox - I just found out about this while just looking through to see what was coming out.  meaning I didn't know she even had a new album coming in the near future.  so that's quite the pleasant surprise.  I know people say electroclash is soooo over and I agree, but good music is good music.  and I can still listen to--and LOVE--her first solo album.  so I'm excited.

VIDEO:
*Into The Wild - might be a good time to finally see it.
*12 Angry Men - 50th anniversary edition

and that's it.  or is it? let me know if i missed something grand.

No comments: