Tuesday, April 29, 2008

tuesday today

sorry faithful readers i didn't do a "tuesday tomorrow" yesterday.  i actually had stuff to do, and it ended with me getting mariokart wii so that took the rest of my night (up to my early bedtime due to me having to actually work this week).

anyway, it's tuesday and some stuff is available for purchase.  basically i'm just gonna skim largehearted boy, so you're probably better off going there.

music
-the roots - rising down - probably the big one for me this week.  they are pretty much the best.
-portishead - third - yeah i don't even have the first or the other first. but still...maybe.
-mc5 - anthology - kick out the jams mother-shut-your-mouth
-robyn - robyn - i like the nordic folks i do.
that's it.

video screen content
-lost - seasons 1-3 - that's a lot of lost for probably a lot of money.
-the red balloon - bitchin'

wow. slow week.  basically just the roots and maybe robyn for me.

No comments: