Thursday, February 7, 2008

friday tomorrow

not a whole lot out these days.  i guess that's what happens in early february/late january.  once all those oscar contenders are out.

*In Bruges is coming to the Esquire, but as many times as I've seen the trailer, I just don't really find it exciting.  Just seems like another "cool, flashy, fast-moving but super hip action comedy" in the vein of snatch, and those other ones that came out last year.  maybe it's good but...eh.

*I don't know if it's out tomorrow or next week or what, but Honeydripper is listed in the "coming soon" section at Neighborhood Flix.  If you recall, I got excited about this back in my very first entry on this here blog.  It kinda tells the tale of the birth of rock & roll.  I do want to see this one.

that's really it, as far as anything I care about at all...


The real story is LOST tonight.  OMG so excited!  Stereogum alerted me to a band called Previously On Lost, who will be writing songs recapping every episode.  The first one, recapping last week's episode, is pretty rad.  It's called "We're Going Home."

Well we wonder who the people on the boat gonna be
Ben's got a nasty shiner and he's tied to a tree
Let's follow all the blood so we can talk to Naomiiiiii

No comments: