Wednesday, January 30, 2008

there is so much to cover...

i've actually been really busy this past week and i will be for the rest of this week.  but i shall blog again, soon.  here are some topics i might cover in the near future:

-JUNO, which I saw over the weekend
-BEFORE THE DEVIL KNOWS YOU'RE DEAD, which I saw last night
-SOUTHLAND TALES, which I'm seeing tonight
-LOST, which returns tomorrow
-MUSIC, because I haven't really started bringing up some of the great artists I discovered while doing my show back when I had a job, and there are some I have definitely never seen on blogs even though they're great.  and that's probably the main point of this blog.  so watch for posts on some of them.  H2L, for instance.  she's probably up first.
-BARACK OBAMA, who I went and saw this morning.  Seriously, it's time for change and he is very inspiring.  I will tell you why it's so exciting in a future blog post.

just know that i'm still around.

No comments: